*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955249-We-are-like-Butterflies
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#955249 added March 29, 2019 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
We are like Butterflies!
Here is my quote for the day folks,

We are so much like Butterflies! We go into a cocoon and emerge reborn to something more beautiful than we can ever imagine. by Teresa Blakely

Really think about it. We are like that little caterpillar moving along that branch of life. At the right time when we give our hearts to God, we start our process into being reborn. He wraps us into a cocoon and we emerge beautiful butterflies. When you emerge from your trails, pain, heartache, etc and you give all your worries over to Him and live for Him. It is like nothing you have ever experienced in your entire life.

Here is an example. You are in the desert lost, hot, thirsty and have no idea where you are. You drop to your knees in the smallest shade that you can find to shelter you from the beating sun. You shout "GOD, WHY AM I HERE?" And you begin asking questions about your life, the choices you choose, not anyone else did, you did that too yourself! As humans, we make some wise choices, but we also make some very horrible ones. That we can't even take back after it is done. God has mercy and grace for all who come to Him. You're losing your shade, now what are you going to do? Lord God, please Help me! He is there beside you, He has never left you. The clouds move overhead and a cool breeze comes up. You look in the distance and see a cloud of dust coming towards you. He has guided someone to your rescue. Your heart burst wide open with elated joy that you have been found. You collapse down on your knees as the jeep pulls up to a stop in front of you. Your eyes look up to the heavens and thank God Almighty for the blessing of the rescue. The man hands you a drink of water and tells you that he had no idea why he was there. It was like he was pulled to your direction.

We emerge with beautiful souls ready to spread our wings and fly. It's like no other feeling. The warmth, joy and ever loving feeling that He is always with you no matter what. Ok, I know that you probably never thought of you like a butterfly, but we all are. Can a moth turn into a butterfly? Yes, as long as he believes that he can.

From one butterfly to another, goodnight and hugzzzz and love to all,


May you be blessed always,

A love like no other

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
A signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018

FORUM
The Lighthouse Poetry Contest  (E)
Contests With A Christian Theme
#1742964 by LegendaryMask❤️


© Copyright 2019 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955249-We-are-like-Butterflies