*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963294-Weird-week
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#963294 added July 27, 2019 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
Weird week
It’s been a week since my last entry, and what a week it’s been.
Mental illness is the worst thing that anyone can experience and my youngest daughter has suffered badly from this for most of her life.
This week she has been placed in a clinic for a while, and whilst I know she is better off there, it is still heartbreaking to witness a child (even a grown up one) suffer.
I haven’t been able to think straight never mind write anything, although writing is where I usually turn to when I need to stop thinking about day to day stuff.
We had to rehome her dog Kya yesterday, it was heartbreaking as it was left to us to take her to her new home and to people she didn’t know.
I felt guilty for not keeping her myself but we don’t have the space for two big dogs as we already have Lucy our Weimaraner.
However the new owners sent us photographs and Kya seems to be okay so far.
Anyway I opened up WdC and saw I’d won the ACROBAT contest so that made me smile 😊

© Copyright 2019 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963294-Weird-week