*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964960-The-Past-Shouldnt-be-Forgotten
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#964960 added October 21, 2019 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
The Past Shouldn't be Forgotten!
Should we revisit the past? Some people say yes, while others say that it's not a wise thing to do. Well, I think you should to some point. It's best not to ponder on things that happened in your past. While other times it's a good place to remember your successes, failures and everything in between. The lessons learned!

Good examples are when you got promoted on your own merits. Sweet reward's! Then on the flip side that very important thing that you forgot to do that cost you that promotion. Bet you won't forget that one.

How about that boyfriend or girlfriend that you trusted your heart with? Well, if you're still together and working on the relationship that's a sweet reward, too. But, if you're not it can be heartbreaking. But, and I know that it's hard to see the plus side to this, but you need to move on. God didn't have that person planned for you, He has a greater love waiting for you. Trust me! (Those famous last words.)

Now there are all those "What If's" you can't ponder on those either. You just waste valuable time and effort. Where you could be counterproductive and enjoying a very joyful life in bliss and happiness. Hey, we are all guilty of this, we are human and humans make mistakes. So don't beat yourself up over it and for Pete's sake visit your past, but DON'T stay there. It doesn't help you or anyone else.

On a high note, I want you to have a marvelous day and think of something positive. Like just how much God and I love you! It's a good start to a beautiful day. *Bigsmile*

Hugzzzzz *Hug* *Heart* *Hug*
Double trouble

© Copyright 2019 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964960-The-Past-Shouldnt-be-Forgotten