*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972850-Day-seven-30-DBC--Lost-talent
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#972850 added January 7, 2020 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
Day seven 30 DBC. Lost talent
Day 7, 30 Day Blogging Challenge.

I would have loved to have been famous. Haha 😂

It often makes me wonder if a talent such as singing or acting is a learned art or does one have to be born with the talent?
I have an okay voice, but could I have been a GREAT singer, if my parents had sent me for singing classes?
After three children and several other grandchildren, along came Beth. She is ME! I have been able to wallow in her successes as she sings and acts her way through life. At aged eighteen she applied and was accepted into West Australia Performing Arts academy. This is the same place as Heath Ledger and many other famous stars perfected their arts.
To my great disappointment Beth decided to go to University after only a year at WAPA to get her teaching degree but she is now head of the arts department at a boys college where she teaches drama. Her dream job. I’m so proud. Beth and I share our appreciation of the arts and go to see all the musical productions together.
So although I would have loved to have been a wonderful singer, pianist, actor, dancer etc it was not to be. Sighs

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972850-Day-seven-30-DBC--Lost-talent