*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974654-Life-through-my-Eyes-Trinket
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#974654 added February 1, 2020 at 1:33am
Restrictions: None
Life through my Eyes Trinket...
Hey Peeps,

There is no better person who can have the scoop on Teresa's world, but little ole me. We all have a story to tell and this is where I come to do just that. I guess I'm doing a spin-off of Wayne's World. I do have some laughs, very hilarious moments, sad and some very heartfelt moments. A journey of ups and downs, successes and failures, never a dull moment here. I'll give you insights to family, friends and that glorious world outside my door.

Maybe it'll give you a breather from yours, or just by chance a peek into the answer you need that day. A look into my walk with our Lord God, the One and Only in my life. I'll give you the inside scoop of the miracles that surround us daily. We have to remember to open our eyes, minds, and hearts to feel all that love, comfort, security, hope and forgiveness that gets us through the day. His never-failing love for us.

I hope that you enjoy the trinket. I feel kinda weird making one of myself, but I need some visitors to my blog. Yeah, this is a bribe! How many comments can I get for a trinket? I'm looking for 50 comments in my blog not in the newsfeed and by different people no repeats. Then I will make and give out the trinket. I can't figure out how to put a passkey on it. This is one of those hilarious, heartfelt moments, I know you know what I'm talking about. Been there done that ...*Headbang*

Make it a little easier on you. Tell me about your day, week or what you have planned for the weekend. So, go, quit sitting there staring at the screen *Laugh* I'm bored and inquiring minds want to know what the WdC family is doing this weekend.

Hugzzzzzzz,
LegendaryMask*Heart* aka Teresa *Heart*

© Copyright 2020 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974654-Life-through-my-Eyes-Trinket