*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975929-In-Celebration-of-Union
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#975929 added February 20, 2020 at 3:24am
Restrictions: None
In Celebration of Union
February 19th marked 20 years ago the anniversary of my youngest son marrying his love. They were best friends in high school ran around together with their boyfriends and girlfriends. Separated during the first year of college made them realize that they were more than friends. They have been tough as nails throughout those 20 years. Being a military family can be rough at times, but so rewarding in many ways.

They have a click that works for them, and that is what counts. During those 20 years, they have moved countless times, made many friends, and seen this country of ours. She knows how to pack a house in no time and unpack in two days and amazes me to no end. He spends time on the house and countless hours coaching the girl's softball teams. They are wonderful parents and awesome partners to each other.

I am dedicating this to a "Wonderful Couple" May your days together be blessed forever, and may you guide and shelter one another from harm. Love your, Momma


© Copyright 2020 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975929-In-Celebration-of-Union