*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975078-Country-Girl
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#975078 added February 8, 2020 at 1:48am
Restrictions: None
Country Girl




Luke Bryan ~ Country Girl



This was a bit of a toss up between this song, Knocking Boots, and I Don't Want This Night To End. *Think* Not to mention Take My Drunk Ass Home. *Laugh* My kind of song. Let me tell you, I'm the girl who'd leave the bar the last so... *Angelic*

Shortly after I had Daisy, Thunder from Down Under came to St. Louis and, yes, this girl had to see them boys. *Wink* We sat toward the left side of the stage, not front and center, meaning the view was okay but not great. *Laugh* Anyway, I hopped on *Facebook* a few days ago and there's a notice. Thunder from Down Under is going to be back in town! *Shock2* Yeah, hellooooo! This girl wants to go again. However, when I checked the other casino events, Luke Bryan is going to be in town and performing on the same day. *Think* That's a fucking dilemma. I'm a bit undecided.

I've already seen the boys without pants, but I haven't seen Luke shake his ass yet. Hubby suggested I go see the boys, but I'd rather go to the concert. *Laugh* Well, truthfully, I'd love to see both at once somehow but they're at opposite sides of the city. It's a bit of a hard decision. I've always liked Luke's songs and well, maybe the decision is made. Or maybe, Daisy will make it for me and I won't manage to see either one. *Rolling*

Tough luck!

© Copyright 2020 Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975078-Country-Girl