*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977673-March-10-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#977673 added March 11, 2020 at 4:42pm
Restrictions: None
March 10, 2020
"March 10, 2020 The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

The Original Logo. Prompt: "How many languages do you speak? If you could instantly learn any language and be able to speak it fluently, what language would you pick? How would you use it and where would you go?"

I speak fluent American English and a few words of Spanish. I can listen to a Spanish conversation and pick out a word here and there, but to say I speak it would be wrong. It's a fast moving language and hard to pick up. The words all run together for me as if the speakers never take a breath. I would love to learn it though because I feel it is going to be the next dominant language.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsPrompt: "All sorts of wacky and unusual holidays can be found when you search for "weird" holiday. If you were purposing an unusual holiday to be posted on an internet forum, what would it be?"

I've never really given the idea much thought actually. I'm sure any holiday I could come up with some bozo has already beaten me to. As Solomon said in the Old Testament there is nothing new under the sun. If a person does come up with a relatively new idea God has already thought of it long ago.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Describe each day of the week as if it were a person. Give each one personality traits, a job, and a goal."

Monday: As the song says Monday is manic. It has all the energy of the weekend. It is well rested from Sunday and has it's batteries recharged. It is the executive director of a Fortune 500 company. It's goal is to stay ahead.

Tuesday: Is Monday's twin brother. It was born a few minutes behind Monday and is approval seeking from it's need to live up to it's big brother's example. It is a middle executive. It's goal is to best Monday.

Wednesday: Wednesday is a workaholic. Being the middle child it feels left out. It gets all the hand-me-downs from it's two older brothers and longs for a break. It's goal is to stay ahead of Thursday.

Thursday is the family clown. It wants to poke fun at the world and just get through the week. It's goal is to make it big in show business. It is a comedian.

Friday is the spooky sibling. It is into goth and loves dark poetry, horror movies, and crime dramas. It is psychotic and dabbles in witchcraft. It's goal is oblivion.

Saturday is the youngest child. It is Friday's lazy sibling. It has no goals except to get fat and lazier. It is unemployed.

Sunday is the first born child. It wants to be closer to it's Creator and attends church all the time. It is somewhat self-righteous and is a preacher.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977673-March-10-2020