*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980444-April-7-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#980444 added April 7, 2020 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
April 7, 2020
The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

The Original Logo. Prompt: "What is the best thing to come out of staying at home (so far)?"

The best thing is that I have managed to get a lot of writing done. I've written letters to about a dozen people. Now it's just a matter of getting those letters mailed. The administration office here is closed and all of our mail goes through administration. It's really tough to get mail in and out of here.

Another good thing about being home is that I've had time to do some research that I needed to do. I found a website yesterday for the West Virginia Certification Board for Addiction & Prevention Professionals and was able to discover that I meet their qualifications to be a certified peer recovery support specialist. Now it is just a matter of sitting for the certification test. I had been working before and did not have the time to research and find the site.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: If you had a choice, what would you dream about tonight?"

Anything but what I dreamed of last night! I had a weird dream last night that made no sense and still makes no sense.

To be honest I'd rather have dreams of a good church service or doing something to help somebody.

Blog City image small Prompt: “Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”― Shel Silverstein

Discuss your thoughts on this quote."

I know a lot of kids who would benefit if they would listen to that quote. My son is one of them. He's eighteen and knows everything.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980444-April-7-2020