*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980532-April-8-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#980532 added April 8, 2020 at 8:43am
Restrictions: None
April 8, 2020
The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

The Original Logo. Prompt:"What is the most ridiculous thing about what's happening this month?"

I think the most ridiculous thing is the greed. People are hording everything and you can't find anything in the stores. It is ridiculous. I mean it isn't like anyone is going to starve to death during this pandemic. Yes, they will starve if there is no food to buy because some idiot done went and cleaned the shelves but pandemics kill, they don't starve people. A friend of mine works in a store and regularly gets chewed out by customers because they cannot find what they are looking for. It isn't his fault so quit cussing him. Don't blame the stores because people are greedy idiots.

I'll bet when this is over people will better appreciate stores that have supplies! Toilet paper will be appreciated. A hug will be appreciated. I'm a hug monster and I miss my hugs. *Hug* *Hug1* *Hug2*

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Have you looked into your family history? Tell us about one of your ancestors."

I have looked briefly into my family history. I had a great great grandfather who was the commanding colonel of the 33rd Ohio Artillery Battalion Battery D during the Civil War. His name was Henry Schrebe. He fought at Gettysburg and several other major campaigns.

There was a woman once who tried to sell us a book about our last name. She said she wrote it because the name "Schrebe" is so rare, even in our native Germany. According to her my family come from a long line of aristocracy and if Germany ever had a king I was suppose to get the throne. I laughed at that silliness and told her where she could shove her book. I do know my family does have a family cloak so there may be something to it but royalty? No way!

Blog City image small "Prompt: Write about the word believe in your Blog entry today."

You don't want to get me started about "believe". I believe we are having a pandemic because God wants people to repent. I believe He wants corporations to quit lying to people and misleading them. He wants them to build a better mousetrap and make quality products. He wants us to quit sinning. He wants us to dismantle and quit accepting gay marriage. He wants us to stop abortion slaughterhouses. I believe he wants us to repent. Now some will say this blog is "full of venom" but I can only agree with God's word. I personally don't care what people do with their lives.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards


© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980532-April-8-2020