*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984604-Appreciation-and-My-favourite-Prompts
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#984604 added May 30, 2020 at 5:29am
Restrictions: None
Appreciation and My favourite Prompts
30 Day Blogging Challenge

PROMPT May 30th
Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition? What did you learn?


It is the last day. Wow. I can't believe May is almost done. Time to pick my favourite prompt and reflect on the past month.

I enjoyed the virtual traveling because I got to know my fellow bloggers a bit better in terms of where they live and I got to take a virtual trip that involved a little traveling over the internet. That entry was as good to write as it was to read other people's entries.

I also loved writing the the poems on May 8. The prompt for that date was "I used to believe..."

I used to believe I was invincible
I used to believe life would go on
I used to believe that I could do anything
I used to believe life was my oyster
But then life happened..
Now I believe life is fleeting
Now I believe you must cherish what you have
Now I believe love and gratitude abide
Now I believe in following my bliss
Because life is too short to waste.


I also appreciate the prompts when I was facing the blank page each day. Having a starting point got the creative juices flowing for the day. Some days I needed that kick in the pants to keep me showing up. I keep thinking that I will take the next month off and so far I have blogged each month of this year so far.
Thanks for being here and providing grist for the mill.

© Copyright 2020 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984604-Appreciation-and-My-favourite-Prompts