*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984587-My-Dream-Home
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#984587 added May 29, 2020 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
My Dream Home
30 Day Blogging Challenge

PROMPT May 29th
When I was little, I dreamed of living in a treehouse surrounded by a pool with a spiral staircase going up the middle of the trunk. *Tree* In your second to last entry of the month, write about your dream home. Describe the rooms in your fantasy house and any unique characteristics. Be creative!


I love the description of your dream house. For me I would like a dream house by a lake. The sound of loons and nature abounding. A wall of windows on either side of a huge stone fireplace. Letting in the light of day and a dark background in the evening when the fire blooms to life.

I would love a library with floor to ceiling shelves, maybe even a second floor with a spiral staircase that lets you get up to the second floor of the library - that runs around the lip of the room but leaving the center open to view all the books. The second floor would have a little nook to sit and read. The main floor of the library would have my office and leading out of double doors is a deck so that I can work inside or outside depending on my mood.
The master bedroom would also have another set of these double doors and a deck where I can sit out with my morning coffee. This bedroom would be up on the second floor.

The house would be carved into the landscape. Lake views and forest views allowing nature to never be too far away.

This dream home is within the beauty of Muskoka.

© Copyright 2020 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984587-My-Dream-Home