*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985655-To-see-unicorns-you-have-to-believe-in-them-97
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#985655 added June 20, 2020 at 1:36am
Restrictions: None
To see unicorns you have to believe in them. [97]
For
Journalistic Intentions  (18+)
This is for the journal keeping types that come to PLAY! New round starts February 1!
#2213121 by Elisa the Bunny Stik


10.You have to look through the rain to see the little green imp pulling on the threads of the rainbow. Invasion of the Insanity

*Rainbowl*To see unicorns you have to believe in them.*Rainbowr*


The Little Green Imp sat with the Green Arrow. They weren't exactly friends. Other than being as green as Kermit they had little in common.

A blue pixie started the trouble. Grabbing a cookie from the effervescent blue Cookie Monster was not wise, not wise at all.

A tug of war over the last chocolate chip ensued and the One-eyed Purple People Eater was called in to sort out the crumbs. What a mess!

Elmo showed up in flaming red and that put an end to that.

The Scarlet Pimpernel hid out of sight writing it all down. He was there to investigate, not intervene.

Caught between the Orange Squeezer and the Yellow Sports Bra, the Golden Rule just kept going over his litany, "Do unto others ..."

The Little Green Imp started to pull on the threads of the Rainbow, but Green Arrow shook his head.

The Unicorn nodded approval.

56,967

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985655-To-see-unicorns-you-have-to-believe-in-them-97