*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989081-Reflection
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#989081 added July 25, 2020 at 3:05am
Restrictions: None
Reflection
PROMPT July 25th

Reflect on your week. What was challenging? What did you do that made you feel successful? What made you smile?

Oh, my! This has been a most challenging week. Last Saturday I was preparing for a wonderful weekend. Sunday was my birthday and the whole family was booked in at the local hotel for a celebration lunch. Not to be, I had a collapse in the bathroom and ended up in hospital for three days with concussion. That was pretty challenging.
Not breaking any bones or having bleeds on the brain made me feel successful!
What made me smile? Well my eighty eight year old neighbour came to the house to bring a birthday gift. My husband told her about the accident and that I was in hospital. My daughter came to visit me in hospital and told me that Margaret ( my neighbour) had sent her a text saying she’d heard about my accident and was very worried about her Dad! I laughed and said that would be just about right everyone worries about him. My daughter asked her if there was anything particular she was concerned about. Her reply was that she was worried because he’d not really recovered from his heart op 12 weeks ago and he’d had such a shock finding me on the bathroom floor! No word of “how’s your mother doing.” Mmmm. I’m coming back as man in my next life!

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989081-Reflection