*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993452-Happy-moment-in-time
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#993452 added September 15, 2020 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
Happy moment in time
PROMPT September 16th

What is your happiest memory? Describe it in vivid detail!

There are so many to choose from. Funnily enough they aren’t the births of my three children. Of course meeting them for the first time was wonderful but the times were also painful, stressful, with an overwhelming feeling of responsibility.
I do remember a moment when I was completely happy. It was surreal. My husband and I were in our fifties, we had gone to a remote part of Western Australia to visit our son who was working as a tour guide up in the Kimberley region. For a special surprise, for just the two of us, he’d organised a helicopter flight to a waterfall only reachable by helicopter. Mirri Mirri Falls it’s called. You can look it up on Google.
The pilot dropped us off with a picnic hamper and a bottle of champagne. He left us there alone and said he’d return in two hours. There was no one else there, just we two. We swam nude, laid on rocks in the sunshine and toasted that moment in time as one we’d never forget.

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993452-Happy-moment-in-time