*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993842-September-21-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#993842 added September 21, 2020 at 8:43am
Restrictions: None
September 21, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeBlog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

I thought I would be working today but it turns out I'm off today. I will be working soon though.

An image for the forum Cruising through the galaxy last night on the night watch the Captain found a star he hasn't seen before.

Revolving around that star were several planets. One was
 Never Love A Poet  (E)
I will tell you why
#556920 by Stormy Lady


and the poets says "Never love a poet, she warns..."

Why should we never love a poet?

I don't know that we should never love a poet. I do know we should never love a poet if we expect them to become rich and famous as a result of their poetry. Chances are they will never publish and if they do poetry doesn't sell. They may sell a few books to friends but that will be it.

This image made by Sharmelle's Expressions. Prompt: Hi,

I am Dianne aka Lazy Writer.

I will be sending prompts for Mondays and Tuesdays for a little while. I use the King James Version of the Bible. In the back of my Bible, there is a list of words like 'courage' and it lists all the verses in the Bible that deal with that subject. I chose 'courage' because I think we could all use a little reminder of the promise of courage that God gives us.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and of a sound mind.

Tell us what this verse means to you.

This verse means I have nothing to fear from the craziness of the world. The worst thing the world can do to me is only temporary. They can kill me but they cannot kill my soul which belongs to God. Anything the world throws my way is fleeting and temporary at best. God is bigger than anything the world has to offer. If it happens to me it is because God allows it to happen. If God allows it to happen He gives me the strength to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13 says "No testing has overtaken you that is not common to everyone. God is faithful, and He will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing He will also provide a way out so that you will be able to endure it."

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: “It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” ― E.M. Forster, A Room with a View
Is love eternal?"

Love was always eternal for God is love. If God is the source of love and God is eternal, then it stands to reason to assume that love is also eternal. The problem with humans is that we're human. We're finite creatures who think in finite terms.

Blog City image small "Prompt: “When leaves have to let go of the tree, they wear their best colors and they dance all the way to the ground.”
Karen Kingsbury, Finding Home

What do you think of autumn, and why is it difficult to let go of things or people we become used to, unlike the leaves?"

I love autumn. If it weren't for the way autumn ends it would be my favorite season. I like to see everything green, although the heat is getting harder and harder to tolerate as years go by. As to letting go, I think that it is hard to let go because we are herd animals.





Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards}Sig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020


© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993842-September-21-2020