*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993918-September-22-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#993918 added September 22, 2020 at 8:09am
Restrictions: None
September 22, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeBlog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs


An image for the forum Prompt: "Cruising through the WDC I found a star I haven't seen before. The star is Jenn Webster

On the port
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2232738 by Not Available.


she asks "But for right now, I would very much like to know: Which symbol of hope would very best represent the calendar year of 2021, in which we hope would be a Year of Hope?"

Well, what do you think?"

I think 2021 will be more of the same, with the possible exception we will be free of COVID-19. I'd say they will have a vaccine by then although maybe not. I know they keep saying they hope to have one soon. Politically though we are going to the dogs. I won't say which party I am voting for, I will just say that I am not impressed by the party I usually vote for. I see the riots as ongoing regardless of which party is in office because the rioters are not suffering any consequences.

This image made by Sharmelle's Expressions. Prompt: "Hello all,

The prompt for Tuesday 9/22/2020 is:

1 Cor. 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

What do you think Paul is saying?

I hope you all have a good evening.
God Bless

Dianne"

Paul is encouraging the church at Corinth (and us) to be strong in our faith. We are at war and it takes courage to fight a war. The enemy prowls around like a lion seeking somebody to devour. We must be prepared to use the weapons God has given us: the sword of the Spirit, the helmet of salvation, the belt of truth, breastplate of righteousness, gospel of peace, and the fruits of the Spirit which are love to combat the enemy.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Who has changed your life, and how?"

Jesus Christ changed my life. I was a drug addict who stole, lied, cheated, and did everything else to support my addiction. Jesus took that all away for me and turned me around 180 degrees.

Blog City image small "Prompt: “The earth laughs in flowers,” says Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Which flowers do you like and why do you think people like flowers so much?"

I think people like flowers because they are pleasing to the eyes. My favorite flowers are roses. When I owned my house in Parkersburg WV I planted a new rose every year for about five years. Sometimes I would plant a few of them. I had red roses, yellow roses, orange roses, blue roses, black roses, you name it.



Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards}Sig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993918-September-22-2020