*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995537-October-10-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#995537 added October 12, 2020 at 8:32am
Restrictions: None
October 10, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

This image made by Sharmelle's Expressions. "Prompt for Saturday, October 10, 2020

Proverbs 1:10

My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.


Solomon is giving instructions on how to avoid bad company - sin, in our lives.

What is this verse saying to you?"

When I picked up my smartphone this morning I had like 3-4 emails. Thinking they may be from my professor I opened them. They were spam messages from prostitutes which I immediately deleted. I get them because I made the mistake of responding once by hitting the unsubscribe button. A friend explained to me that the unsubscribe button is a gimmick. It unsubscribes you from that particular site, but it subscribes you to dozens of other similar sites because you "voluntarily" gave them your address. I asked him how they get your address the first time and he said that al businesses sell the addresses to secular businesses who do not care who buys their mailing lists. They get the address this way and then we all get spam. Apparently, my spam filter missed this one.

Solomon is warning us to be careful because temptations are everywhere. Needless to say, when the ad popped up on my screen for a beautiful and bare naked woman I was tempted.

An image for the forum Prompt: "I was cruising the galaxy and found this planet:

 Doug The Dog  (E)
Doug made his life a lot more bearable.
#2209499 by Paul

Life becomes more bearable with someone who loves you. Use this line in your Blog entry today.

Life does become more bearable with somebody you love. This is because humans were made to love and serve God and be in constant communion with Him.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: This week I'm looking forward to ____________."

I am looking forward to getting my deliveries. I ordered a new watch which will be here Monday. I ordered four new tee shirts, one of which will be here next week and the other three which have not shipped yet. I ordered a new jacket which should be here Monday. And I ordered a few other items. The biggest thing I'm looking forward to is the arrival of my guitar caddy. It is a device that is supposed to show you the chords.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Use this image to inspire your blog today. It's at Stonington Harbor in Maine, where my oldest son lives in Maine."

When I think of Maine all I can think of is "brrrrrrr". Maine is much too cold for me. I want to live someplace like San Diego or Arizona.

Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995537-October-10-2020