*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995705-October-12-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#995705 added October 12, 2020 at 8:51am
Restrictions: None
October 12, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small


A signature for my blog What is the impact on family if we lose generational memory? That is, what happens when families ignore or don't pass on the memories of their generation?

When families fail to pass on generational memories teaching moments are lost. Our world is in a shambles because so many people feel a sense of entitlement. They feel like the world owes them and this has destroyed social values. A lot of the problem is that we have asked Jesus to leave our society. Being the gentleman that He is He does not stay where he is not wanted. No Jesus means society has no moral compass. Therefore society is lost.

An image for the forum Prompt: "Today on the bridge we received orders to explore the star McKinzie S. Heart

This gorgeous star had several planets. On the port
{bbitem:890736}

we found a specimen that said "Something's just not right."

What do you suppose isn't right?"

I wish my creative side was working a little more. If so I would write something spooky such as "She had a feeling that something just wasn't right. She could not quite figure out what it was, but the hair on her neck stood up. She nervously unlocked the door and went into the house. She closed the door and flipped the light switch. Nothing. The power was off. It was then that the felt something against her neck as a hand closed over her mouth."

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: How are you going to celebrate the end of 2020?"

I'll probably be asleep when the new year starts. Good bye 2020 and good riddance.

Blog City image small "Prompt: The Chinese-American author Ha Jin, when asked about what most impressed him when he arrived at the USA, answered: “A chemical smell here. It was very alien, very overwhelming. Also, a lot of people wore perfume. I know a woman who came here from China and said she couldn’t stop vomiting.”
Why are smells so impressive and what do you think of perfumes?"

Depends on the perfume. Chanel No 5 fires me up.



Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995705-October-12-2020