*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997833-Beauty-or-the-Beast
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#997833 added November 7, 2020 at 6:11am
Restrictions: None
Beauty or the Beast
PROMPT November 7th

It's said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Describe something that you think is beautiful or attractive that someone else might consider unattractive or ugly.

I think nature has lots of examples. I love roses, their perfume, colours and their longevity, some bushes living for many decades. My husband on the other hand hates their thorns, the work involved in dead heading and pruning.
He also loves the British Bulldog. Anyone with eyes to see will admit this is one ugly dog?
Every mother thinks their baby is the most beautiful baby to have ever drawn breath, but honestly not every baby is pretty. Not mine of course they were the cream of the crop!
Classic cars? Have you ever watched people (mostly of the male persuasion) gather around a car, almost speechless, in awe of its beauty. A car to my thinking is something reliable getting me to where I need to go. Not a thing of beauty.



© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997833-Beauty-or-the-Beast