*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997954-Who-are-you-calling-Wacky
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#997954 added November 9, 2020 at 4:27am
Restrictions: None
Who are you calling Wacky?
PROMPT November 9th

Write about something you own that is weird, wacky, or downright silly. Where did you get it and what significance does it hold for you?
I cant think of anything off hand, except maybe my crazy dog, Lucy.
My husband has his old Royal Enfield motorbike. I class that as Wacky because he never rides it anymore. I suggest selling it and putting the cash toward something else but he says that he'll get it out of the shed one day. At 77 I can't see it happening. He used to be such a daredevil, now he thinks the road users of today can't see motorbikes until they knock the rider off.

I still have the head of a concrete Donald Duck my son made at school nearly forty years ago! I suppose that really is wacky. Don't know where the rest of the ornament went to. It used to be a doorstop, now it's a lump of grey concrete.

Junk jewellery my mother left me when she died. My grandchildren have played dress ups with it and most of it is broken and yet I can't throw it away.That's silly.



Frog in a Hanging Basket




© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997954-Who-are-you-calling-Wacky