*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998806-Cruisible
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#998806 added November 21, 2020 at 4:42am
Restrictions: None
Cruisible?
PROMPT November 21st

Write about a “cruicible moment” in your life. A challenging time that shaped you and altered your view on your life and/or the world.

Well first thing I need to do for this prompt was to look up the meaning. I always thought it was a vessel of some sort.
But although that’s true it’s also a place or situation in which concentrated forces interact to cause or influence change or development.

I suppose a crucible moment then is like an epiphany and we had this prompt last week I believe.
I’m not sure there has ever been a dramatic shift that tilted my world on its axis, more of an awareness of where I may be going wrong and an adjustment is needed.
There have been times when no matter how much you try to help someone, nothing you say or do makes the slightest bit of difference. Sleepless nights, worry and anxiousness about a problem or situation that’s non of your making and therefore out of your hands. Like as in an epiphany you can see clearly. You realise you’re not Atlas, and can’t carry the world’s problems on your shoulders.

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998806-Cruisible