*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1021746
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #939896
Have something that just makes you mad? Well, here's the place to complain about it!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 17, 2005 at 9:29am
Stupid Drivers!!
Oooh, I hate stupid drivers! Only two things make me start cursing: Politics and Stupid Drivers. We'll save Politics for another day.

There are so many things I hate about stupid drivers, I hardly know where to begin. I hate when people don't use turn signals, I hate when the drive in the wrong lane, I hate when they drive through parking lots and cut everyone off. But the thing I hate the most is when someone drives right on my bumper and won't pass me. This happened today. It was snowing a bit this morning, and the roads were covered. It wasn't very icy, but in some spots it was. This stupid person in Mitsubishi SUV comes up behinds me, and proceeds to drive dangerously close behind me for about 20 miles, until it turns off to another road. Now, I drive to work on minor roads where there is only one passing zone in 20 miles. Well, what do you think the driver did when we got to that passing zone? He or she backed off and wouldn't pass me!! And I'm not one of those drivers who speeds up as soon as we get to a passing zone. I slowed down to let the person pass. Then of course after the passing zone was over, the driver got right back on my bumper again. Aarrrgghhh!! If you're out there somewhere, Stop doing that!!!!!

Incidentally, this happens to me at least once a week... with the same driver! Usually, I find a place to pull over and let him or her pass.

Okay, I feel better now. Anyone else have "stupid driver" stories?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Stupid Drivers!! · 02-17-05 9:29am
by poisonivy
Re: Stupid Drivers!! · 02-17-05 3:37pm
by spidey
Re: Stupid Drivers!! · 02-20-05 10:25pm
by scarletheels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, poisonivy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1021746