*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1161630
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 3, 2005 at 6:53am
Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life
Woohoo!It's Caitsy!!!I'm so glad you got my package...I'm not sure what my email account is playing at?I'll try to fix it cos I love communicating with my Caitsybobs!Wow,I'd love a copy of "Scrooge:The Musical",then I could see you & hear more of that gorgeous singing voice!
I'm fine darlin',I'm kinda more used to being here now,I have Wonder Woman pics on my walls & a big US flag.I got a good mark for my first history assignment on Puritan childhood,I've also had to do one on the Constitution & how the Founding Fathers influenced it's creation & right now I have one to do on slavery.History is the hardest part & we have too much reading to do for Literature...I prefer the film & culture modules...I have to do one essay for both of those too,so mine are going to be about Native Americans in Movies & The Country in Crisis,how the crisis created through Vietnam was reflected in US culture...fun huh?he-he!
I'm doing okay though,I'm glad I'm here & I can't believe the 1st semester is almost over!Roll on 3rd year & CSULB!!!!Take care pumpkin,it's soooo cool to hear from you again,lyttmaba!xxxx

*Cry*What I've got they used to call the blues,nothing is really wrong,feeling like I don't belong.Walking around some kind of lonely clown,rainy days & Mondays always get me down!
*Star**Heart**Star**Heart*
MESSAGE THREAD
Caitlin's Life · 10-29-05 7:42pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-01-05 3:20am
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-02-05 8:06pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-03-05 6:53am
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-07-05 9:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-08-05 8:33am
by RachieBee

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1161630