*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1164404
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 8, 2005 at 8:33am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life
Hey Caitsy!
Wow,you saw a Wonder Woman t-shirt?!AWESOME!!!!I watch an episode every night...I'm a little obsessed!LOL It's cool that you're interested in what I'm doing,I love learning about your country & knowing that one day I'll get to live & study there too...when I'm feeling stressed about an assignment I always tell myself that it's all worthwhile & that my dreams will become reality!I always think of you too cos you're my favourite American*Wink*(as well as Karen Carpenter & Lynda Carter).
We have to do Native American reservations next semester & government policies on National Parks...I wish you were here,you'd like those modules I think!
I have my own room on the ground floor,mine is room 8 out of 8 rooms.There's a girl from Belgium,a girl from Sweden,a guy from Cyprus and 2 girls & 2 boys from the UK.They're not that friendly but some say hello if they bump into me.I'm not sure I could cope with a room-mate!I go home about once a month,I've been twice so far & I'm going home for Christmas.
I love you too little sis...man I've missed you & I think about you a lot!I'm glad we're back in touch...I'll e-mail my addy*Wink*
You listen to the Carpenters?Cool...Karen does have an ability to take stress away when you listen to her!I've been listening to Lynda Carter(Wonder Woman)too,her voice is low like Karen's so I like it!
I'm sorry you've been stressed...you'll be fabulous in Annie & you so CAN dance so don't worry,I know you'll be great!I love you pumpkin...see you soon!
Love Ellie xxx

*Cry*What I've got they used to call the blues,nothing is really wrong,feeling like I don't belong.Walking around some kind of lonely clown,rainy days & Mondays always get me down!
*Star**Heart**Star**Heart*
MESSAGE THREAD
Caitlin's Life · 10-29-05 7:42pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-01-05 3:20am
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-02-05 8:06pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-03-05 6:53am
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-07-05 9:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-08-05 8:33am
by RachieBee

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1164404