*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1164109
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 7, 2005 at 9:45pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life
by A Non-Existent User
Ellie, I saw a Wonder Woman shirt in a fashion catalog and I wanted to get it for you, but I'm not sure where I put it. I love to think of you wearing it.

I'm wowed that you're studying all that American history! I hardly know anything at all about it, so feel free to share interesting facts or anything else that you find interesting/angering/shocking/etc! (Just don't ask me for help, because I'm clueless*Wink*)

I actually love learning about Native American culture. I learned a little from my friends in middle school who were Native American. My grandma loves all things Native American...I should go ask her! Or YOU! Hehe.

Are you living with roommates? Who are they? How old are they? What are they like? Have you visited home yet? I have so many questions I'm going to pop! (Oh, lovely...)

Email me your address so I can send you lots of love and goodies. *Bigsmile*

I love you so much and I think about you all the time, while learning my dances for Annie (which are flippin HARD and I really have to be brave and not cry out of frustration...It makes me realize that I'm not a dancer. So sad!), cooking hamburgers at the cafe, and listening to the Carpenters. (I've found their voices to be so relaxing. I love that tape you sent me!!!)

"You can complain that roses have thorns, or be happy that thorns have roses"
MESSAGE THREAD
Caitlin's Life · 10-29-05 7:42pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-01-05 3:20am
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-02-05 8:06pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-03-05 6:53am
by RachieBee
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-07-05 9:45pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caitlin's Life · 11-08-05 8:33am
by RachieBee

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1164109