*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324011
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1018261
The science fiction rollplay for members of Flight of Fancy.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 9, 2006 at 5:25pm
Left to own devices
by A Non-Existent User
Zalla tripped over the pant-legs, rolling over and landing with a thump against her dresser. It was never a pretty sight when she was in a hurry.

Finally finished getting out of her nice robes and into her comfortable clothes, Zalla barralled out of the door and right into the protector.

"Uh, hi... sir."

"Get out of my way you undertrained blesser!" he snapped. Zalla moved, but scowled at the man's back as he kept walking. Why was he ticked off?

Well, time to find out. Finally away from Chrysth's bad mood, why wouldn't she do something to tick him off again? Zalla began to follow the protector.

She was trained well. He didn't notice. It was a good thing that he decided to have a conversation with someone Zalla never'd met before right around a nice corner for her to hide behind.

"Dristal!" the protector sounded surprised.

"Good day, sir."

"What are you doing here?" snapped the protector.

"I was about to do your job for you, you idiot! Some summoner, named Mystic, had gotten hold of some of our files. Keep your head on or we're toast."

"My job? What were you going to do? Fire her?" mocked the protector. "I'm sure you've got the power to do that, don't you Dristal?"

Zalla's heart was thumping. She knew of only one summoner named Mystic.

"Fire her? So she'll be alive to go ahead and find out. You need to anilate her immediately. I must go you fool, but if you don't do better..." Zalla heard footsteps as the man walked off.

This was not good. Zalla snuck off.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Left to own devices · 07-09-06 5:25pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324011