*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1927847
by Dee
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Educational · #1421315
Let your knowledge spill forth like a fountain or partake in the wisdom of those who do.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 21, 2009 at 8:19pm
Re: Re: Re: Agents?
by A Non-Existent User
You're welcome. We in WDC are a family. We should share information and help each other out, if not, then we don't belong here. Oh, I did forget to mention the editor is taking stories from 1,500-5,000 words. Make sure that its edited the best possible way, so they're editors won't go into too much trouble with it. I've published one story: When Death Comes to Visit in their first issue not to mention the fact that an interview with Stephen King was in it. Stephen King even has the link of Suspense Magazine in his page. You can get a copy of the first issue via email, just send an email to the info provided on their page. I've been told three more of my stories will be printed among the magazines Romantic Lore and the other for Fantasy/Horror/Sci-fi I'm going to give a few more tales then I'm sitting back and not writing anymore freebies. If they want more, they'll have to pay up. *Wink* And like they know I give quality, I have no doubt I will be among the ones they will need more stories from. So go check it out, ask the editor questions and decide the fate of your written work. If you need anyone to look over before submitting, feel free to contact me. *Bigsmile* See you around. *Wink*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

MESSAGE THREAD
Agents? · 06-21-09 2:29pm
by Sara - will be back soon
Re: Agents? · 06-21-09 3:05pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Agents? · 06-21-09 7:18pm
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Agents? · 06-21-09 8:19pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Agents? · 06-22-09 8:44am
by Allyson Lindt
Re: Re: Agents? · 06-22-09 10:29am
Re: Re: Re: Agents? · 06-22-09 2:04pm
by Lorien
Re: Re: Re: Re: Agents? · 06-22-09 3:11pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Agents? · 06-23-09 11:29am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Agents? · 06-23-09 1:08pm
by Lorien
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Agents? · 06-25-09 11:57pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1927847