*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2029026
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1637312
Proceeds went to the Olympics auction: Congrats to Medalists!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 20, 2010 at 8:09pm
Edited: January 20, 2010 at 8:25pm
First 2 Paragraphs of Confessions of Best Friends
by Allie
Well...Hi. I guess that's how I'd start off. I'm Allie. If you are here because you think you're going to hear a good story, you're wrong. It's not a good story. It's just...part of a story, maybe a good one. You'll be the judge of that. This is my side of the story.
The day I met Austin Nelson, I liked him. I never thought I'd be friends with him. Never. But, here I am today, great friends with him and Kat Niece. I guess you could say we're BFF, yeah, Best Friends Forever. I'd always kept a secret from them both, though. They didn't know. Throughout the whole time I was with them, hanging out, having fun, they didn't know. I came from Jefferson Elementary School in Warrenville, IL. They came from Billards Elementary School in Warrenville. I guess you would say the schools were “rivals”. Each went up to the 5th grade. They each would end up in the same 6th grade classrooms at Herbert Middle School. It used to be a high school, you know. Because of this, naturally, it was bigger than an average middle school. It had three floors. The bottom two were 6th grade. Ironically enough, we were all put on the same team (that's what we called the floors, or groups of teachers you had). We didn't have the same schedule, but we were in a few of the same classes. I had almost all my classes with Kat, and science with Austin. We all had PE together. Even better, Kat and I had IRA together, or Inner Related Arts. Austin was in the other class, so by the last quarter, we would join their class to put together a musical.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1637991 by Not Available.

~~~~~~~
"The pen is mightier than the sword." -William Shakespeare
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
First 2 Paragraphs of Confessions of Best Friends · 01-20-10 8:09pm
by Allie

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Voxxylady.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2029026