Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2386045
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1762244
Come sit on the porch and visit awhile.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 25, 2012 at 4:05pm
Re: Re: Re: New Member Here!!
by A Non-Existent User
:) It isn't easy. That is for sure. Yes Daddy was a charmer. He was a preacher and always said the only difference between preaching and being a politician was you were fishing for souls not votes. :)

I am a native to Arkansas but not Toad Suck. We moved here almost 16 years ago. Though you could argue I am almost native.. My parents met in Moriliton which is about a half hour from here and I spent much of my early childhood there. When my father's parents retired they moved between Conway and Vilonia. Conway hosts Toad Suck Daze every year the first week in May. My oldest son is running in the 5k this year on the 5th.

There are a lot of people who live in the area that knew my parents when they were kids. So, we didn't move here blindly. Mom and Dad bought the place then got a divorce. To keep from having to sell it they asked us to move in and take over payments. It will all be signed over to me by Mom when the house is paid off. The land the house sets on is already mine. It's just the house I have to pay for to get ownership. :)

I was born in Paragould Arkansas though. On top of Crowley's ridge at the outer edge of the Ozark Plateu. Beautiful country in either place as long as you don't mind timber land and farms, which I don't. I love living out in the middle of no where. Even if the lack of access to high speed internet does get annoying on occasion. :)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Showering Acts of Joy Group"Invalid Item
"Showering Acts of Joy Garden"Showering Acts of Joy Porch
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
New Member Here!! · 04-24-12 11:33am
by Winnie Kay
Re: New Member Here!! · 04-24-12 12:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: New Member Here!! · 04-24-12 1:14pm
by Winnie Kay
Re: Re: Re: New Member Here!! · 04-24-12 10:19pm
by Pat ~ Rejoice always!
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member Here!! · 04-25-12 4:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member Here!! · 04-25-12 8:24pm
by Pat ~ Rejoice always!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member Here!! · 04-25-12 11:12pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: New Member Here!! · 04-25-12 4:05pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member Here!! · 04-26-12 5:16pm
by Winnie Kay

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pat ~ Rejoice always!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2386045