*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2495391
by Jeff
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1918488
SoCalScribe is celebrating his 10th WdC anniversary by giving a bunch of stuff away!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 15, 2013 at 4:51pm
Edited: February 15, 2013 at 6:27pm
*Cakep*#5 and #6 (all) are up!
by Jeff
I have to head out to a meeting at work, so here are two installments to cover the time I'll be away from the computer:

MERIT BADGE CHALLENGE #5: I will give a POETRY MERIT BADGE to the person who submits the best poem about Writing.Com by the end of the day. Tell me what's so great about this place!

MERIT BADGE CHALLENGE #6: I will give a BIRTHDAY MERIT BADGE to the first person who submits a review to someone else with an account birthday today!

NEWBIE REVIEWS #5 and #6:
Invalid Review
Review of "simple and sweet"

UPGRADES #5 and #6:
Raven Joann Maaka
Madison Hoffer

PRIZE PACKAGE #5:

Dawn Embers 's contribution to the "Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group and erotica across Writing.Com is unmatched. I can always count on her support whether it's running a contest, putting out a newsletter, or even creating entries for a contest. I don't know what I'd do without her input, advice, and support. Since she runs activities of her own, I thought a custom-designed signature/logo would be a fitting gift for her next endeavor, from "Kiya's Custom Orders Shoppe.

PRIZE PACKAGE #6:

What is there to say about Nomar Knight except, "Wow." His dedication to the horror genre is impressive, to say the least, as is his commitment to his friends and the activities here on Writing.Com. My horror group "The Dark Society wouldn't be what it is today without his invaluable contributions, and so to Nomar I gift a signature package befitting the scope of his talent... The Gigante! from "Invalid Item! *Bigsmile*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Cakep*#5 and #6 (all) are up! · 02-15-13 4:51pm
by Jeff

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2495391