*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2495404
by Jeff
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1918488
SoCalScribe is celebrating his 10th WdC anniversary by giving a bunch of stuff away!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 15, 2013 at 5:54pm
Edited: February 15, 2013 at 5:54pm
*Cakep*#7 and #8 (all) are up!
by Jeff
I'm running a little short on time today, so we're going to do another double-whammy:

MERIT BADGE CHALLENGE #7: An IMAGERY MERIT BADGE will go to the person who heads over to my sliders and takes my favorite snapshot of the day. Be creative and paint a memorable image with the words you find there!

MERIT BADGE CHALLENGE #8: If you're the first one to donate 100,000 Gift Points to a Writing.Com charity of your choice (contest, group, fundraiser, etc.) today, I will give you a RAOK MB for your generosity!

NEWBIE REVIEWS #7 and #8:
Review of "Seven Sins"
Invalid Review

UPGRADES #7 and #8:
no.such.girl
jaislinn

PRIZE PACKAGES #7 and #8:

It's fitting that these two prize packages are together, since these two Terror Twins have been pretty much inseparable from the first moment that they joined Writing.Com (and even before that)! Adriana Noir and Mara ♣ McBain are a pair of brilliant and talented (and published!) women who I greatly admire. It's been an honor knowing them during their time here, and look forward to continuing to work together from time to time on the occasional contest and activity. Since the two of them are so inseparable, I thought it appropriate that their gift be something they can share. I commissioned an ambigram of their names which reads "Adriana Noir" one way and, if you flip it upside down, says "Mara McBain" the other way. *Smile*

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Cakep*#7 and #8 (all) are up! · 02-15-13 5:54pm
by Jeff
Re: #7 and #8 (all) are up! · 02-15-13 6:40pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: #7 and #8 (all) are up! · 02-15-13 7:49pm
by Mara ♣ McBain
Re: #7 and #8 (all) are up! · 02-16-13 12:26am
by Adriana Noir

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2495404