*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3071401
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(669)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 24, 2017 at 2:58am
Re: Hey all
Hello Poeros!

Yes, I can say that was also my experience in the begining. I mean, we're all just people here, and it takes folks time to get to know one another. Looking back to when I'd been on the site only a couple months, I hardly spoke to anybody on a regular basis, but now, six months in, there are about six people I talk to almost every day, one of whom I only 'met' a month back.

It's like any community, I suppose. The more you put in, the more you'll get back. All the people I talk to regularly I met while doing contests on here, ie. I entered the same contests as they did and exchanged reviews with them. Over a period of time, I've found myself regularly entering the same contests as a group of like-minded people and we've bonded.

There are many groups on here of people interested in the same stuff and running contests and such together. I suppose you've simply got to find those people into the same stuff as you.

And while on the subject of contests and getting involved in the community, please check out "Invalid Item

Feel free to message me with any questions. See you around the site!

Bob *Bigsmile*

The cute owl signature Sally gave me *Heart*
MESSAGE THREAD
Hey all · 02-23-17 9:20pm
by Poeros
Re: Hey all · 02-23-17 10:18pm
by Sssssh! I'm not really here.
*Star* Re: Hey all · 02-24-17 2:58am
by Christopher Roy Denton
Re: Hey all · 03-03-17 11:51am
by Dave

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3071401