SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3077102
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Community · #1970158
A place for those who lost a loved one.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 15, 2017 at 6:13pm
Re: The passing of a dear friend.
*Dollar* 500 GPs were sent to Scifiwizard Retired with this post.
I'm sorry for that. I lost a family of three pets in three years time. Each were unique personality wise, each death hit me in different ways. I do feel like pets really do not let on how sick they really are because they want to be with us and maybe realise things maybe we don't about it.

Our pets are always there for us, often more so than family members. They know when we are sad or not feeling well too. I love how faithful and loving and trusting they are.

It's very heartbreaking to either put them down or watch the life go out of them, It's shocking to deal with the death but also have to bury them. Twice I had no place to do that, but eventually managed something halfway decent anyway.

One is buried beneath a few trees, not on my yard though. Not allowed. Anyway he is overlooking a lovely valley of grass and water. I figured his spirit is there with other creatures playing.

The other one well...it's a long story, but long story short I retrieved her body from the SPCA after a day of two of me feeling zombie-like. I couldn't rest until I had her cremated. I had felt so much guilt for everything--wanting her to stay alive yet knowing the right thing was to let her go so she wouldn't suffer, and for leaving her there.

You do what you have to do, and for me I left the rest up to God. Have faith. You can get through this.

Have a great day!
*Heart*
~SilverMoon~

Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?
~~Alfred Lord Tennyson~
MESSAGE THREAD
The passing of a dear friend. · 11-28-14 9:03pm
by Scifiwizard Retired
*Star* Re: The passing of a dear friend. · 03-15-17 6:13pm
by ~SilverMoon~
Re: Re: The passing of a dear friend. · 03-15-17 8:59pm
by Scifiwizard Retired
Re: The passing of a dear friend. · 03-17-17 6:32pm
by Prosperous Snow celebrating
Re: Re: The passing of a dear friend. · 03-17-17 10:44pm
by Scifiwizard Retired

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Scifiwizard Retired.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3077102