*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3167898
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeff
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2150598
A little something for our dear friend Kiyasama.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 28, 2018 at 2:07pm
Hey Kiya...
I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said already, and I'm not gonna get into a loaded political diatribe about the way things are in the US right now (other than it's sad, demeaning, ridiculous, divisive, etc...but you already know all that).

And to say it's sad and disheartening to hear that this has happened to someone who is so loved and respected in our little online community...that'd be a criminal understatement.

Like so many others before and after me, I appreciate all you've done for WDC...its members, staff, and the community as a whole. I've enjoyed participating in your events and challenges, reading your blog and newsfeed posts, working with you on PWW, and seeing everything you bring. Your spirit and determination was powerful and evident long before you were unceremoniously ripped from our once-proud nation, and that same strength is carrying you now. I know this has been an awful experience and nothing any of us can say about it will diminish the pain, but we're here for you always and are certainly more than proud to call you one of us.

Buried in the tragedy is the greatest strength of this WDC community...coming together to support one of our own, without prejudice or condemnation. That's why I love WDC I think more than any other reason...when we all band together and fight for someone or something, we're so much more powerful. We've got your back, Kiya...the same as you've had ours in so many ways before. Stay strong and thank you for all you've done and meant, and hopefully will be able to continue to do. *Heart*

-Norb

My sig from Tanin, Writing Warrior.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hey Kiya... · 02-28-18 2:07pm
by Fivesixer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3167898