*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393592
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #2229244
This is a faith-based contest where you can share your experiences with others.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 1, 2021 at 1:59am
Edited: January 1, 2021 at 2:10am
January Now OPEN Prompt Announcement!

Welcome to January's

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

"JANUARY PROMPT"

"My/Our Anchor in Times of the Storm."

This past year 2020 was a very tough year for us all, but during those storms, we encountered different obstacles in our life more unusual than we would've normally. Well, at least we think they were unusual. Some experienced loss of loved ones, jobs, homes, among other things. We overcame health issues, financial struggles, quarantined and some being totally alone. Tell us how God was your anchor in our 2020 storm. You may use My or Our in your story depending on if it is your family and you in it or if it is you alone. You may use one or the other, but not both.

Use "My/Our Anchor in Times of the Storm." in your story and highlight it in grape, so you're not disqualified.

Please BOLD and HIGHLIGHT "My/Our Anchor in Times of the Storm." in GRAPE so it stands out for my eyes, the rest in BLACK... LOL, It is much easier for me. Thank you *Heart*

Please NO more than 1000 words and make sure you read all the RULES, SORRY to repeat but sometimes you just have to. I just don't want you to disqualify yourself, this is where RULE #9 applies. Please, add a dropnote that will include word count, the prompt, and any other info needed in it at the BOTTOM of your page.

[Refresh to load countdown.]

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
January Now OPEN Prompt Announcement! · 01-01-21 1:59am
by LegendaryMask❤️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, LegendaryMask❤️.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393592