*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3520069
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 12, 2022 at 2:37pm
Re: Re: Re: Short Story Entry - September 2022
I PLAN to EVENTUALLY write an item that gives lots of ideas for what to include, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Part of the plan includes reading everyone's letter so I can glean ideas for my item, but I haven't gotten to that yet. *Think* *FacePalm* In the meantime, just write a letter to whoever is going to deal with your stuff when you are gone. Ask them to please send SM a copy of your death certificate so you can be memorialized here. If your death certificate won't be in English, please have them send an English note saying that this is your death certificate. Also, include the address for WdC (it's on the contest page) in the letter, in case they lose the envelope, and include a pre-addressed envelope with WdC's address on it. Don't put a stamp on it because the cost of stamps is always going up. Also, don't include your return address because it will be the return address of whoever is sending the letter and they might move before the time comes. *Wink*

I hope this helps!

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Short Story Entry - September 2022 · 09-08-22 2:07am
by Anna Marie Carlson
Re: Short Story Entry - September 2022 · 09-12-22 11:43am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Short Story Entry - September 2022 · 09-12-22 1:41pm
by Anna Marie Carlson
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Short Story Entry - September 2022 · 09-12-22 2:37pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3520069