No ratings.
by Sum1
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #2292127
A Raffle being held to celebrate the 23rd Birthday of Writing.com
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2023 at 1:51pm
Re: Announcement of WINNER's
Hello Winners! You have the choice of badge you want to receive out of these displayed here.

Any badge from these is fair game, even if two or more people choose the same one.

Click on the badge you like and reply here or email me your choice.

I'm on the phone right now, so it will be tomorrow before I get to send the badges. I also guarantee CR.

Merit Badge in Simple Fundraiser
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Simple Fundraiser 2
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Simple Fundraiser 3
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in I Write in 2018
[Click For More Info]

for linking Merit Badge in I Write In 2019
[Click For More Info]

for linking Merit Badge in I Write In 2020
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in I Write 2021
[Click For More Info]

I think I can. I think I can.
Merit Badge in Season of Writing
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Season of Writing" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1868486] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Romantic Season
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Romantic Season" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1868486] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in I Write 52 Weeks
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

Annette
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
Announcement of WINNER's · 10-01-23 1:25pm
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Announcement of WINNER's · 10-01-23 1:28pm
by tj ~ endeavors to persevere!
Re: Announcement of WINNER's · 10-01-23 1:33pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
*Star* Re: Announcement of WINNER's · 10-01-23 1:51pm
by Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT
Re: Announcement of WINNER's · 10-01-23 2:31pm
by 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕫
Re: Announcement of WINNER's · 10-01-23 5:41pm
by Krista of House Mormont
Re: Re: Announcement of WINNER's · 10-01-23 5:46pm
by LegendaryMask❤️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Sum1.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3590131