*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3627672
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 3, 2024 at 6:33pm
Re: Lucky Limerick Contest
Hey! Welcome back! I edited your post to show you how I wanted the title and the body. In the title, I want the contest title. Your title was "I post my entry." But that doesn't tell me what contest you entered. *Wink* I like to be able to just scan the forum and see how many entries there are for each contest so I know which contests I need to advertise more. *Wink*

Also, uh, you didn't actually ENTER the contest. *Think* You know you have to actually post your entry in the contest forum, right? *Yikes* I can't give you credit until you ENTER the contest. *Think* Have you not been entering any of the contests? *Scared* *Facepalm* That's why you post {post:#######} proving that you entered the contest. *Laugh*

Easter signature

Check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-03-24 6:09am
by Past Member 'rupali'
*Star* Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-03-24 6:33pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-04-24 12:00am
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-04-24 5:23am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-04-24 6:13am
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-04-24 8:11am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3627672