*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3627802
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 4, 2024 at 5:23am
Re: Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to rupali with this post.
YAY! PERFECT! Thank you!!! I know learning how to post in this forum has been challenging or you, so here are some extra GPs for your effort. *Smile*

Do know that when you are posting a current contest, like the Lucky Limerick in March, you don't need the month and year. But adding it to your post title isn't wrong. However, if you are doing a catchup entry, you definitely need to tell me the month and year so I give you correct credit. *Wink*

For example, if you missed last month and wanted to catch up by writing in Steven's Horror Writing Contest, the title of your post here should be "Horror Contest February 2024" or something similar. But if you wrote it last month, I only needed the title to be "Horror Contest." Optionally, you can title your post "Horror Writing Contest" or just "Horror" since there was only 1 contests with that name last month. *Wink* But if you are not writing in the correct month, I do need the month and year you want the contest to count for. *Smile*

I'll update the list so you have 2 entries this month...ALREADY! *Shock2* WOW! Very impressive, indeed! *Delight* Good luck!

Easter signature

Check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-03-24 6:09am
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-03-24 6:33pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-04-24 12:00am
by Past Member 'rupali'
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-04-24 5:23am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-04-24 6:13am
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lucky Limerick Contest · 03-04-24 8:11am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3627802