*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/555955
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Mystery · #563750
The First PIF Mystery Ball (closed January, 2003)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 19, 2003 at 5:41am
BR: All guests
Somewhat engrossed in his conversation with ladisarinja Lord Aster watched with detatchment as Maryann grabs for her throat before falling to the ground. Then, when she did not begin to move, he broke off his conversation and jogged over to the side of her now still body, eyeing up the others who were immidiatly crowding round her...

Fireant
Pita
sweetcandy4

Then his gaze swept the ball room, lingering momentarily on everyone.

When he returned his attention to Maryann , he saw that a cloak had been laid over her and the glass she had been drinking from was missing.

"Why does everyone suspect poison?" he asks suspiciously. "Not that it matters. Still, to be safe, nobody touch her mouth. If it is poison, is most likely cyanide in the form of Hydrogen cyanide salts. Even the smallest doses of 300 milligrams can be fatal! If anyone feels dizziness, headache, nausea, shortness of breath or chills, come and see me immidiatley!"

"Fireant . Do you, per chance have any of your herbs and spices on you? It might be possible to synthesis an antidote if anyone else is suffering. I will need salt, sulphur, nitrate and water."

"For now, i suggest that we all calm down until a doctor can arrive."

Bending down, Lord Aster picks up the body and gently carries it away from the crowd, looking around for either the Queen, or one of the butlers to tell him where he could take her...

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
BR: All guests · 01-19-03 5:41am
by FM - 1 Writer to rule them all

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♥Pay It Forward♥.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/555955