*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/754129
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 1, 2003 at 4:13pm
Re: Wow!
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by panthera on 11-01-03 @ 4:28 pm EST)

Hello!

*Laugh* Oh my, looks like you used more than one indeed to have it so large, but if you put the codes all together with no space, yip, that's how it comes out; done that with pics and sigs. so yeah, that would enable you to use bigger poems or even something different than a poem or image. The doors are opened to your ideas now han? lol

AGH! DAvey, what's in that bag? ......... Davey..... euh, yooo hoooo...... come here sugar pie..... come to auntie, I got something in a bag for ya.... or more to the point, I got a bag for ya..... come to auntie.... it's a nice black plastic bag, with a zipper too! how great is that han Davey boy? And you can update that bag once your in it; it will change into something much more solid and of better quality you know, and it won't cost one single gp for you! Wow! What a bargain han? You'll see, the upgraded bag will be soooooooo comfy and secure too mind you; no pussy footing with quality here, it will be beautiful hinges, gold ones! Wow! the deal of the cemeterycentury!
Come boy, auntie has is all laid out for ya, hop in!

==============

Of course he can know the same sites hon, as I have an advantage with pics since I deal more in pics than in anything else, I read loads of poems but my memory does not keep them in my brain in the same 'easy to reach recess', so I tend to forget and be surprised when I have already read them. Candi is good with the poems, so yeah, we do make a good trio, or quartet with the Beemaestro!

I do wonder why we don't have more players, for I sure plugged it as much as I could, not wanting to always be the only lucky ones to have fun here. I'll have to find something to attract others in!

Toodledoo for now my dears.... okay Davey boy, I will leave the bag here for now, so you can check it out outside and most important, you got to get in it to view the wonders in there! Candi and I will watch out for ya once you're in, right Candi?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Want to have fun?"Bee~dazzling Entanglements
Other links I recommend: "The Writer's Cramp "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Celebrities of Writing.Com Auction "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item"Invalid Item "Pictures
MESSAGE THREAD
Wow! · 11-01-03 5:54am
by ~LadyBee~
*Star* Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 4:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 6:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 7:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 8:35pm
by ~LadyBee~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-02-03 3:16am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/754129