*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/754190
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 1, 2003 at 7:27pm
Re: Re: Re: Wow!
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by panthera on 11-02-03 @ 3:27 am EST)

Hi!

Yay, happy to hear from you hon! True enough, you are good with the pics, I now remember how we were kind of always neck-to-neck on those and yeah, I sure believe the cartwheels! That was one very tough one, and only a little voice told me while I was viewing the results of a search and saw Stormy there. But I acted on that hunch only the next day and went to Stormy's port! Loll You were quick enough then!!!!!

About Davey, well.... yeah........ but..... I needed a laugh and to give you all one too! lol, I am sure he can slip out of the bag or even 'krack' his way out of the euh....... coffin......... *bows naughty head...

About the handles. I try to use them as I do my nickname in msn, for it can explain why I am not there as much as I want, to let people know I might be answering right away or only two days later.

The cancer thing, it's about my aunt. One of my aunts. Mom is the eldest of 14 and she is losing her siblings one after the other to cancer mostly. Only the youngest bro was not killed by cancer, he was a police officer that got shot. I had two other uncles in the police force, one in the criminal world.... he got out and is now the owner of a home for old non-autonome people. He is my godfather. The other died of a brain cancer. He was way up in the police grades and there was an article about his death in the papers and every policeman I met in Montreal know of my uncles.

All the young siblings seem to be going first, to their eternal/or not so eternal rest. Breast, colon, ovary, brain, bones, lymphatic glands etc.... cancers rule the family.

That said, just to put you in the context a bit; this time it is a sister of mom's that I see regularly and she is nearer mom's age though. Anyway, in the last month, she found out she had breast cancer and went to numerous tests, mom calculated every two days or so and that was bad enough for her to get to these appointments at the hospital. She underwent surgery and they took out the tumor in the breast. They were still waiting for results on other tests when infection came back in the wound, and she underwent surgery again yesterday, to scrape off previously unseen remnants of the tumor and put her on antibiotics.

But we are kind of used to breast cancer and it is not the most threatening one. But they found a tumor in her spine, about level with the middle back, in line with the breast, and they also said that she had lung cancer. The spine might be treated surgically but the lungs are too far-gone for surgery, they only hope that the radiotherapy will improve that. We are still in the dark as to whether it's all the same cancer or three separate ones. So yeah, I hate cancer.

Fibromyalgia is what is giving me most problems at the moment, it affects the fibres in the muscles tissues, they inflame and that is the pain giver. You can know what pain it can bring, since it is about the same as when you work out too much in a gym or any exercise one can do. When you overdo it, the muscles burn right? That's one kind of pain I get. Sometimes I can't even have the strength to lift a coffee cup to my lips. Yesterday, just eating soup brought the burning and I had to pause frequently, as I have to on the keyboard of late. I know, I write epic posts, but that goes to show that I am trying to download as much as I can before the pain paralyses me.

The 'extreme fatigue' syndrome brings the same pain and tired feeling in the muscles. We can just not function enough to keep a job.

There are different levels of the pain and fatigue. There are also other diseases I have that increase the pain load or the failure of an articulation, usually starts in my right hip. I have arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatism, irritable bowels syndrome (from my first pregnancy) and other things that go along with having loose tendons. Oh, it's fun to be able to twist and bend etc... the body, but it also makes us have problems in our articulations later on in life, as with the athletes.

I can't go for a walk alone, even with my cane, if my hips or knees or ankles go out on me, I am unable to come back. One b-day a few years back was almost funny. We were at the restaurant in the previous building where mom and dad were, and it was for my b-day so I had my girls and one friend of the eldest, plus my fav nephew and my two bros, along with parents.

My nephew had to take me in his arms to get up from the table and go up the flight of stairs. At the car, I found myself unable to make my feet move forward to enable me to bend and sit in the car. I had to ask one to gently move my foot forward a bit so I could dump myself sidewise on the seat. So it does help to have humour no?*Laugh*

Today, I am playing with the NaNoWriMo thing. If I pronounce it, I think of a rhino named Mona! I am also trying to find if I can make other words with those letters.

That is it I think.... Ladybee? If this post should not be here, since it is epic and pain related, please delete it. I keep copies of the long epic posts I do, and often paste them in my journal, taking out names and such before hand of course. I like to read what I come up with, for since I don't think in advance, it is like reading someone else! hihi

The site is hiccupping again today. Had a hard time surfing here. Guess others are also having this problem and I saw SM's post in the tech forum about this and that it would be okay soon.

Okay, time for me to preview post before submitting.

...........Tic..... tac..... tic..... tac....

Okay, I edited the errors and I still can't find a way of resuming this long post, so just to let you understand me better, read it, then Lady or I can delete it.

Hugs as hard as I can and see ya later!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Want to have fun?"Bee~dazzling Entanglements
Other links I recommend: "The Writer's Cramp "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Celebrities of Writing.Com Auction "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item"Invalid Item "Pictures
MESSAGE THREAD
Wow! · 11-01-03 5:54am
by ~LadyBee~
Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 4:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 6:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 7:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 8:35pm
by ~LadyBee~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-02-03 3:16am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/754190