*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/754217
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 1, 2003 at 8:35pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow!
(((Chatty)))

I do not mind your epic post in the least. I love that you feel so comfortable here that you can talk about things. You to Candi.

The only thing I saw that might need an edit is that word for "a place that is to hot to name in a G rated forum". I understand but the powers that be might not agree that it is a word to use here. Maybe revise it as I did using discriptive words instead of the actual word. *Delight*

We never know when our time will come. I have been using the internet for over 7 year, talked to a lot of people that I don't see anymore. Two still on my list of friends I met the first month online. *Smile* Others come and go, making me wonder over the years how they are, what they are doing now. Because of this, I have given my information, (account names and passwords) to my brother, so if anything ever happens to me, he can come let people know, so they don't wonder. To me, this is one of the hardest things about making online friends and having them disapear on you, with no news.

I also wonder why others don't come and join us in these games. I try to think of new ideas, games to play to keep it fun and interesting. Maybe one day someone will build a sign pointing the way to the secret passageway into my game forum and they will come.

Hummmmm image idea.... sign pointing to a secret passageway, (into a bee hive?), with a link to the forum. Build it and they will come.

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

** Image ID #748609 Unavailable **
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Image to use with sig.

~*~*~*~*~*~LadyBee~*~*~*~*~*~
MESSAGE THREAD
Wow! · 11-01-03 5:54am
by ~LadyBee~
Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 4:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 6:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 7:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-01-03 8:35pm
by ~LadyBee~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow! · 11-02-03 3:16am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/754217