*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2029959-What-If-Girls-Like-Girls-who-Like-Cupcakes
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: What If?: Sam kissed her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #30

What If?: Girls Like Girls who Like Cupcakes

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Alice sat there, struggling to think of what to say, staring at her feet. She had never been particularly good at taking compliments, even off-handed ones. Sam was very appreciative of what Alice had done for her, and that made her a little uneasy.

After a particularly long silence between the two, Alice finally had something to say—if only so that one of them would be talking, and that their first time in Sam’s dorm would be a little less awkward. She would tell Sam that she understood what she was saying, smile warmly, and tell her that was what friends were for; just like on TV!

Alice raised her head and turned slightly to her left, her mouth already open in her eagerness, and began her line like it was the most original thing on the planet. Except, before she could so much as say the first word, Alice felt a warm, plush embrace against her lips.

Sam had leaned in while Alice was distracted, and kissed her!

It was only a peck on the lips. Apparently even the brash and uncouth Sam couldn’t muster the courage to go full-throttle without due warning, the forthright to actually go through with it notwithstanding. Even still, Alice had hardly been expecting it—it took her until well after the fact to register just what exactly had happened.

They sat there, staring at one another. Alice was burning beet red, and her stomach had knotted itself firmly into a pretzel. Meanwhile, the anxiety had Sam’s fuller breasts rising and falling spectacularly as she took deep hot breaths, her ivory skin an embarrassed but tickled pink. They remained mere inches from one another, their lips still moist from the point of impact.

“S-Sam?” Alice squeaked, “You…”

“I, uh…” Sam’s eyes grew wide at the sudden mention of her name, ripping her out of space and pulling her back down to the ground, “Y-Yeah. I guess I did.”

Sam had kissed her.

The thought rolled around in Alice’s head like a pig in mud. She couldn’t escape the strangeness, the suddenness, or the impossibility of that fact. They were both so young. She had never kissed a girl before. She’d never kissed anyone before! Alice’s mind was racing with questions and thoughts yet to be answered, her heart beating so loudly against her chest that she could hear it behind her eardrums.

Sam. Had. Kissed. Her.

“Wuh…why?” Alice gasped, her blue eyes watery with confusion, “I…You…”

“I, um… ah shit, I don’t know.” Sam was being surprisingly low-key about this whole thing, “I… care about you.”

“A-And I care too, b-but—!”

“No, like… care.” Sam said with a stronger emphasis, “I, uh… I… kinda, y’know… likeyou.”

Alice’s heart skipped a beat. Sam liked her? Is that why they’d been spending so much time together? Is that why she’d been doing so many alterations for her? Is that why they were in her room right now? Alice’s big blue eyes batted with confusion as she struggled to comprehend the situation she found herself in

“I-I know, I-I’m sorry!” Sam said frantically, “Shit! I knew this was a bad idea! Shit shit fuckity shit!”

Sam recoiled, whipping back over to her side of the couch. She cupped her short black hair in her hands as she hunched over, her belly cutting into rolls as she eased her big butt somewhat off the couch.

Was this really the same girl that Alice had been getting to know these past few weeks? She seemed so unsure and insecure… so nervous.

“I-I’ve just been having all these… feelings lately! I don’t… I can’t…” Alice heard a distinct quiver in Sam’s voice, “Fuck, I just wanted to get you away from your stupid roommates so I could tell you that… fuck!”

“T-Tell me what?” Alice asked quietly

That I like you, stupid!” Sam lashed out, ripping her head out of her hands and giving Alice a good look at how bloodshot her eyes were getting, “That I think you’re cute and nice and…a-and all that shit!”

Sam let out an moan as she hung her head back in her hands, no doubt ashamed of having just shouted at Alice, who had jumped back a few inches at her sudden outburst. There was a small silence between them as Alice began to hear sniffling from the emotional lump that was her friend—normally so confident and in control.

“S-Sam?” Alice peeped, “Y-You think I’m… you think I’m cute?

Duh.” Sam lifted her head slightly, “Nah shit I think you’re cute! W-With your… long blonde hair a-and your big blue eyes. You’re so innocent and doe-eyed that it makes me want to barf, a-and you’re just… you’re just…”

Sam took a deep breath.

“Look—you didn’t have to be friends with me. I’m a bitch, I know that.” Sam wiped away a budding tear in her eye, “But you were. And you had Megan and Ronnie do all this nice stuff for me and we have so much fun, y-you tailor my fuckin’ clothes because you want to and you’ve just been so nice to me and… and… yeah.”

Sam fell back on the couch.

“And then I go and kiss you and fuck everything up.” Sam’s voice quivered again, “S-So let’s just forget this ever happened, okay? We can go back to being normal a-and I won’t say a fucking word to anybody.”

Alice was entirely unsure of herself. She simply did what felt right…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2029959-What-If-Girls-Like-Girls-who-Like-Cupcakes