*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2030305-Swapping-Spit-with-Sam
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: and kissed Sam, following the funny feeling in her belly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #31

Swapping Spit with Sam

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Alice was entirely unsure of herself, but she did what she felt was right.

The paunchy blonde leaned over, took her friend gently by the hand to reveal her face, and pressed her lips against hers. It was a slower, more intense motion than Sam’s unforeseen peck. Sam’s brown eyes shot open in shock, but shut ever so slowly as she fell into the motions. As the butterflies in Alice’s stomach led to more and more funny feelings, the liplock went on.

As Alice pulled her closer, scooching over on the couch and wrapping one arm around the puckish punk’s squishy lovehandle, she felt something wet enter her mouth. Sam had slipped some tongue into their kiss, soon becoming a very lot of tongue. Alice remembered as a child being grossed out when her mother told her that she’d have to put her tongue in someone’s mouth if she ever kissed them. It sounded disgusting on paper, but in reality, it was quite nice.

They swapped their spit—is that what people called it? “swapping spit?”—for a couple more seconds before coming up for air. Alice had pulled Sam so close that their bellies touched, Sam’s overwhelming gut pressing and bulging against Alice’s comparatively slender frame.

“You’re so… soft.” Alice said quietly, her cheeks a girlish pink, “I… think I like this.”

“Hey shut up, prissy.” Sam giggled—Giggled? Sam could actually do that?—as she pressed her bigger body against Alice’s, “You’re no bean-pole either.”

“No, like…” Alice’s cheeks dimpled with a smile, “I like this. What we’re doing.”

“You, uh… you do?” Sam seemed adorably flustered, her own cheeks reddened with an excited embarrassment, “…Really?.”

“Y-Yeah, I… I think I do.” Alice suddenly felt every bit as sheltered and inexperienced showing, “I’ve, uh… I’ve never kissed a girl before…”

“I have.” Sam said a little too confidently, taking the wind out of Alice’s sails, “N-Not like that though. Not like… what we just did. Y’know?”

There was an awkward pause as Alice slowly became the unsure one between the two of them. Had she really done the right thing kissing Sam? What if this was going to make things weird between the two of them? Where, exactly could they go from here?

…what would Mother think?

“Hey.” Sam said suddenly, breaking Alice out of her trance, “You okay Al?”

“Y-Yeah…” the blonde stammered slightly, breaking away from their little embrace as doubts began to cloud her mind, “I’m just… y’know, piecing all of this together. I-I’ve never… You and me…”

As Sam put her hand on Alice’s shoulder, amazingly, she felt her anxieties melt away. The overwhelming pressures and implications of what just happened between them melted away until there was just them. Alice’s insecurity puddled into a warm fuzzy feeling as she felt Sam’s hand on her shoulder.

“It’s weird, right?” Sam smiled genuinely and earnestly at the fretting blonde, “But not weird. You and me… I think it’s just the natural progression of things. Y’know?”

“How do you figure that?” Alice snorted through her nose.

“Well… you’ve already seen me in my underwear.”

Alice squinched her eyes and shrunk into her shoulders, blushing profusely. She had. She had already seen Sam in her undies. And tailored her clothes. And they spent almost all their time together—albeit with Megan and Ronnie. Maybe… maybe this was the way things should go? The way things were supposed to go.

“Are you… okay with this?” Sam asked unsurely, gesturing a finger between the two of them, “I, um… I really hope you are.”

“I don’t know…” Alice said before she smiled excitedly, “I really want to kiss you again though.”

“So why don’t you do it, Barbie-doll?”

Alice leaped into another kiss with Sam, coming much more naturally and easily this time. She tipped the big blackhaired girl over until she lay flat on the couch, with Alice laying on top of her. Sam really was soft, Alice marveled as she felt her more-than-friend’s shape beneath her give and jiggle beneath her weight. Alice kissed and pecked and tongued and held her lover close as their little mature meeting to confess their feelings soon devolved into an honest-to-goodness make-out session. Just like she'd seen on TV.

And not once did Alice feel unsure, or so much as a hint of a second thought.

There was only Alice and Sam.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2030305-Swapping-Spit-with-Sam