*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/786383-Jared-grows-more-muscle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you could control the size and muscles of your best friend?
This choice: Jared grows more muscle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jared grows more muscle

    by: Unknown
Drew walks off the court, occasionally looking behind him to make sure Jared was following him... "So, did you have fun playing basketball?"
Jared was bursting inside. Bursting with cheer and joy. He'd never had so much fun before, it was awesome being tall and his sudden incredible basketball talent was both surprising and fun. "Fun barely describes it Drew!" Jared said happily, looking down at his friend who was now quite obviously shorter. "That was just... amazing! I was dominating out there man! I was actually good at sports! And not just good, like NBA good!" It was all he could do to keep from shouting his happiness. "Your powers are so freakin sweet!"

Drew just smiled as he looked up to his friend, who now dwarfed him by almost a foot. "Well, we're almost at my house, so, do you want to remain this tall, or should I shrink you back to normal?" Drew asked. "Remember, I can always make you bigger again later, dude. I got the power to change you for the rest of your life!"

Jared thought aboout it for a minute. Well it was a Friday so why not? No homework needed doing, hell why not just turn it into a sleepover? Not like the two lived that far from each other. "Maybe a little shorter, like maybe just six foot so that our heights aren't so far apart," Jared said. "And you can teleport me right? So we could make this a sleepover! I can go between your place and mine a hundred times a minute if you teleport me, so home's always just a wish away now." Jared was grinning ear to ear, they were gonna have fun with this power.

"Sure thing, Jared. Let me make you shorter so your mom doesn't freak out when she sees you, okay?" Drew says. Then, just as he said it, Jared feels that odd, tingling feeling, as Drew's mighty powers begin to work in him again. Then, Jared began to shrink back to about 6 feet tall. His legs shrank a few inches, as well as his torso and his arms. He was still tall and athletic, but not so tall so that he stood out, like he was when he was playing basketball. "So, there ya go. Is that okay for now?" Drew asked him.

Jared nodded. "Yup that'll do," he said. Only minutes later they were at Drew's house. "So let me call my mom and tell her I'm gonna be here at your place for a bit." This he did promptly on his cell phone as they stepped inside Drew's rather large and fairly new house. "You know I was thinking about going swimming, but first Drew could you make me more muscular?" Jared asked hesitantly. "I've always been embarassed by my body which is why I don't swim often, but now I don't have to be embarassed cause of your powers."

"No problem, Jared! I'll let you have whatever you want!" Drew grinned. "First, do you need to get home so you can get some clothes? I guess you need to get your swimming trunks and something to wear tonight and in the morning, right?"

"Can't your powers change my clothes too?" Jared asked. "Besides I want the muscle first, please."

"Sure, but you have to go and get your clothes at your house! Let's muscle you up, first... Hmm... " Just then, Drew's mother came walking into the room. "Drew! Drew! Please carry that box of books into the garage, will you? I just cleaned up daddy's old bookcase and we're going to drop off these books at Goodwill... You two boys can help carry this heavy box together and carry it from the living room to the garage, okay?" she shouted. "Sure, mom!!" Drew yelled back. Drew and Jared walked over to the living room and found a large box, filled with old, dusty books. "Oh, man... that look REALLY heavy, huh??"

Jared grinned. "Well then, let's muscle me up to make the job easier," he said cheerfully. "And once we've finished with the books I'll go get some clothes from home."

"Alright, dude... I'm in NO mood to carry a box of books... so, guess what? YOU'RE gonna do all the heavy lifting, after I make you gain sixty pounds worth of serious muscle!" Drew said out loud. Then, almost immediately, Jared was overcome by an intense tingling sensation in all his muscles. Right away, every muscle in his body began to inflate rapidly, just like Drew had commanded! The feeling was incredible! Jared couldn't move, but he felt his strength increase all over. It was an amazing feeling! "Ahh.... Look at you! How's that feel, dude?" Drew said, as he watched his best friend hulk out. Jared's biceps quickly grew by several inches, his pectorals ballooned outward and sideways, making his shoulders wider, and his flat stomach suddenly turned into a tiled floor of powerful abs.

Jared just felt an incredibly powerful rush of power within him as his muscles doubled in size. The strength owas just amazing, though his shirt was now stretched my his large pecs and wide shoulders. He had to take a few minutes to look over his new form, flexing one of his biceps and looking at the large bulge that formed and lifting up his shirt to look at his rock-hard six pack, touching them with a finger and marvelling at the solid ridges of muscle and the large pecs. He wasn't extremely outstanding, but he was more muscular than Drew now, and definitely more than he himself had ever been and he looked like an avid athlete and gymnast that had been doing a whole bunch of sports since he was a kid. "How about a little more? I want to look like I've been bodybuilding for several years."

Jared waited while Drew added more muscle though he didn't grow any taller, because drew decided to keep him at the same height. However, his added muscles made him look like an incredible muscle-man! His huge, thick arms with long, thick veins were just amazing. Massive quads and huge calves now supported the lower half of his body. And Jared now had a chest which was sticking out over a foot in front of him. He was truly looking massive in every way! "There, I think I just about have you maxed out, dude! Any more muscle, and you'd be immobile! Now, are you ready to head on home for a minute or two?" Drew asked him.

Jared's previous amazement was easily overshadowed. He was so huge it was unbelievable. He flexed his massive biceps and felt the immense strength flow through them. "Awesome, just awesome." His shirt had torn now, just completely and his shorts were a little tight. The extra muscle also made him think to get a couple inches of height back just to even things out. But first thing first, he'd made a deal so he bent down and easily picked up the books and carried them out to the garage. The box was so light now he didn't need any help at all to carry it, or rather he was so strong. He had to be careful when opening the door from the house to the garage actually so he didn't crumple the doorknob. He set the box down and didn't even feel sore or tired. "There, now send me home for my clothes please. I hope you can grow them because this shirt is destroyed," he added, ripping off the shredded shirt and showing his shirtless, ultra-muscular torso."

"Lookin' great, Jared! See? Don't you feel awesome? Look at you! Alright, big guy! First, I want all your clothes to fit you the way you are! Next, I want you to be standing in your bedroom right... now!" Drew then snapped his fingers, and Jared instantly vanished into thin air. One moment, Jared was looking at Drew at Drew's house. a fraction of a second later, Jared was standing in his bedroom!!! He had been teleported over three blocks away by his best friend! He traveled a mile in less than a blink of an eye, thanks to Drew's power.

Jared opened his dresser and grabbed his boardshorts as well as another pair of shorts and t-shirt. All his clothes were huge now, just to fit his now massive form. When he had them all packed into a bag he announced to his mom that he was going to be sleeping over. He sighed. How would he tell Drew to teleport him back? 'Maybe he can hear my thoughts,' Jared thought. 'Um, Drew?' he thought while imaging his thoughts being projected to his friend. Meanwhile, Drew was watching TV in the living room, while carefully monitoring the clock on the wall. When the next commercial break had arrived, he decided to close his eyes and concentrate on his best friend. A vage, blurry vision formed in his mind, of his freind gathering his clothes in his own bedroom. Then he saw Jared talking to his mother, telling her that he was going to spend the night at his house. Finally, Jared whispered Drew's name. This was when Drew realized that Jared was ready to come back.

"Time to come back, big guy. I want you to appear standing right in front of me, now!" Drew whispered. Instantly, Jared began to feel an intense tingling sensation throughout his body as he was teleported back to Drew's living room and found himself standing before his best friend.

Jared took a moment to steady himself. Teleports, he found, were like being on the ocean; they took time to get used to. He dropped his bag on the ground and sat next to his friend on the couch. "Hey could you put me back to being 6' 6'' please? The extra muscle needs a little extra height I think."

"Suuuure!" Drew grinned "I figured you were enjoying your height as a basketball player..." Drew just folded his arms and stared at Jared. Jared suddenly felt his legs stretch out by about eight inches! His torso grew by 4 inches as well. So now, when Jared stood up, he was suddenly a whole foot taller than he was before.

Jared grinned as he felt that warm feeling of change. The height came back and now his height balanced out his muscle. Quite honestly he was an incredible looking young man with height and muscle. "Look at these guns man," he said cheerfully flexing his massive biceps. "So what now? I kind of want to go to in the pool, but it'd be cool to go to the gym and see how much I can lift."

You have the following choices:

1. Pool

2. Gym

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/786383-Jared-grows-more-muscle