*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020152-The-World-of-Odd/cid/277943-Introduction
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1020152
Diego was brn 3 in tall & hasnt grwn an inch. he is going 2 hi schl this year
This choice: Diego's POV  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Introduction

    by: Sam Blaze
In an ordinary room with ordinary stuff there lay an unordinary person, no it wasnt the tall ass girl it was the guy jumping up and down on her face. Yes on her face, that man was doing his best to wake up the compared to him giantess taht was sleeping. Lets see whats really going onfrom the man's point of view....

Diego" Wake up, wake up, wake up."
Ana" Uuuuhhhhhhh, whats going on?"
Diego" First day of school, first day of school."

Ana then opened hear mouth and let me fall inside her mouth, but ofcourse she didnt swallow me. No she and me were best friends eversince the first grade where she took me home because she thought I was a toy.

Diego" Hey let me out before you eat me."
Ana" Oh shtop it. you no I'm nought ghona eaht you."
Diego" Then spit me out you big lumix."
Ana" Fhine."

Ana then spat me out onto her hand and we headed for the bathroom so we could start our morning rituals as some say....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sam Blaze (UN: drolos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sam Blaze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020152-The-World-of-Odd/cid/277943-Introduction