*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tyler and Steve
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/389713-Tyler-and-Steve
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1020588
You choose the shrinking!
This choice: Your House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tyler and Steve

    by: Unknown
Tyler, age 18, was board, not that he would rather be in school right now, but board all the same He had been happy when the school he went to had been closed due to loss of electricity. Tyler had wanted to go out to the mall with his friends and just hang around but as he got up there was a note from his parents asking him to watch out for his little brother Steve, age 14. So now Tyler was just sitting on the couch watching the new as his mom did not believe in having cable or satellite, as his brother was reading a book across the room.
"What a bloody nerd," Tyler thought.
"You have a day off of school and what you do go hang out with friends, no you sit at home reading a stupid book. What is up with that?" Tyler asked Steve.
"Well excuse me for trying to stay up with my classes not every one can be the all county running champ for three years running," Steve said.
Tyler thought that, that was true Steve and him were like Yin-Yang, while he was eighteen years of age had a well toned body, and was fairly athletic and stood about 6'7" well 6'9" on tip-toe, Steve was fourteen years old was more intellectual, though for some reason he still had a tight body, and stood about 5'8". There of course were some similarities between them like that they both had brown hair and startling baby-blue eyes. There was another similarity that they both shared thought neither of them knew it both of the brother’s were gay.
Getting tired of watching Steve read Tyler got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink as he opened up the fridge he saw what looked like unlabeled Gatorade, thinking nothing of it he grabbed the bottle and downed it all in one gulp.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/389713-Tyler-and-Steve