*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/288774-Getting-in-her-pantswith-her-permission-too
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1031167
Richard plans on a normal day at school..that is until he shrinks.
This choice: Lacey the freshmen.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Getting in her pants...with her permission too.

    by: gtsfan187
You walk up to Lacie and begin to climb her leg to get her attention. As soon as you get to her lap and get to the base of her shirt she looks down and sees you. She smiles and says," Oh so you really do want to get in my pants don't you?", then she starts laughing. She had caught you looking down her pants before and then made a comment to you saying you wanted to get in her pants and you just smiled. Anyways she picks you up and starts rubbing her finger down your back like your a pet. You ask her to stop and she apologizes and stops. Break time comes and she goes to the bathroom with you. She puts you in her pocket as she does her business. When she is done she pulls you out and says,"You wanted in my pants here's your chance." She then asks you which end do you want and starts laughing again. You choose...

You have the following choices:

1. to stay warm, you go with the pussy.

2. to be next to her nice ass.....or in it.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/288774-Getting-in-her-pantswith-her-permission-too